Monday 19 March 2012

Anatomy of a Picture


 
This is where it started, with a doodled shape done in Photoshop. I'd had a couple of frustrating hours trying to get stuff down on paper. It just wasn't working so I thought I'd give it one last bash but in Photoshop instead. Nothing to lose.


Stamped that a couple of times and I'm beginning to feel mollified because it's looking the way I wanted it to.






Add a bit of this



and a stamp made of this. Junkyard are great for interesting textures and shapes!
 



Now I was intruiged because I hadn't really expected this combination to work. Like it in black and white but love it in red.



A bit of colour added, more out of curiosity than any real plan, and this is what I ended up with. Now where the hell did that come from? A question I find myself asking quite a lot. I'm crap at on-purpose art but the accidental-oh-blimey-look-what-I-just-did is where I seem to excel. Go figure!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...