Saturday 17 September 2011

Through a glass darkly


The pictures I take are only ever a starting point, most end up as photoshop brushes and the  rather crappy lo-fi ones from the last time are no exception. Totally unexceptional to look at just as they were they offered all kinds of possibilities once turned into brushes  . . . like the one above.  A few ideas . . . .








And then that rather dreary one taken the day it rained. I did add a bit of noise to this one, not something I usually do because it tends to look so obvious.

And a kind of sepia thing . . .  I started with a dark brown background layer and chose a pale milky coffee colour for the stamp.

And then for good measure stick 'em all together and see what you get. Has possibilities I think don't you? Must get some more black card I'm thinking and try some more photos.



1 comment:

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...